These gluten free double chocolate chunk cookies are a chocolate lover's dream. The perfect combination of cookie texture, with the rich decadence of a brownie, you can't go wrong whipping these up for any occasion.
ALL YOU'LL NEED:
- 1 1/2 cups Addi's All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups Enjoy Life chocolate chips or chunks
LET'S START BAKING!
- Place melted butter in the bowl. You can use a stand mixer, hand mixer or a wooden spoon for mixing. Add granulated sugar and brown sugar, mix on low speed until smooth. Add your egg and vanilla extract and mix on medium speed until combined.
- Add your cocoa, baking soda, and salt, then slowly incorporate in flour and mix just until the batter is smooth and comes together. Be sure to scrape the sides of the bowl during mixing. Slowly mix in chocolate chips.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Scoop balls of dough (approx. 2 tablespoons) onto the cookie sheet. Spacing doesn’t matter because you will be chilling the dough. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 1-2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a second cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove the chilled cookie dough balls from the refrigerator and space them 2 inches apart on the cookie sheets. Bake for 11-15 minutes, or until the edges are a light golden and the tops are no longer glossy. Let cool on the cookie sheets at least 10 minutes before removing.
- For the gooey chocolate chip look, top the just baked cookies with a few chocolate chips.
*MADE WITH ADDI'S GLUTEN FREE ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR*